Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Hi Room 5 Guess where I am.

Hello everyone
I'm having a great time flitting around everywhere. I've seen dolphins, whales and funny looking things with long claws but they don't have wings like me. I think they live in the water and they have a funny tail. They also have long pointy things coming off their heads - they don't look very friendly.
I have also been having a visit with some other birds. They tell me they are the Southern Falcons. Man they are cool. They chase little birds, if they catch the birds they'll eat them. I didn't think that was quite right. I thought they were just telling big stories like we sometimes did in Room 5 to make things more exciting - but I watched them Yuck.
I liked where they lived though because there were lots of little green juicy things hanging off some plants - they were yummy.
I got growled at though from the falcon for eating them so I thought it was time I moved to another place and thats when I found this really big orange thing sitting on a building. It was enormous and it had the long things coming out of its head and it had a long tail that ended with a square shape. It doesn't have feathers so it can't be a bird.
I heard some people talking and I remember one of the words because its one Whaea Jeanne used sometimes. It was kai. So I don't know if that will help you work out where I have been.

No comments:

Post a Comment